A liver cleanse detox is crucial if you want your liver to assume a healthier state. Cleansing the liver allows it to become more active, allowing it to function better in cleansing the blood of toxins, assisting in metabolism, and storing those precious vitamins and minerals. Alcohol binging, smoking, and exposure to environmental pollution can weaken the liver and the best way to keep it up and running again is through a good liver cleanse detox method. Always remember that the liver’s primary function is to detoxify the body, so detoxifying it is a very dangerous process if not done properly. The safest way to cleanse your liver is through detox liver natural. Certain vegetables and fruit juices can aid in the cleansing of the liver.
Liver Cleanse Detox – The Internal Filter
The liver is the largest internal organ that filters all the toxins in the blood. It is a tough organ that functions even if it is impaired or damaged. In certain cases when the liver is overloaded by eating too much or engaging in excessive alcohol intake, toxins may proliferate in the blood leading to health issues.
Here are a few helpful steps to engage in a liver cleanse detox.
- Before you engage in any liver cleanse detox, you have to cleanse your colon and your kidneys first. When toxins are removed from the liver, your colon and your kidneys need to have the capability to eliminate these toxins. If the toxins remain in your colon or kidneys, serious health complications may arise.
- Fruit-juice-fast for two to three days in order to do this liver cleanse detox. During these days, consume only water or fruit juices. If you find this difficult and suffer from painful hunger pangs, try eating raw fruits and vegetables. It is easier to fast if you are at home, so fast only when you can stay home and remain home.
- Immerse yourself in the magic of grapefruit and lemon. Squeeze lemon juice and grapefruit juice mixed with at least four tablespoons of Epsom salt. Sprinkle one tablet of crushed vitamin C with one teaspoon of fresh olive oil. Consume the mixture as soon as you wake up while eating only fresh fruits and vegetable in the first six hours. After the sixth hour of eating only raw food, you should eat nothing and you should also drink water and fruit juices for the rest of the day. Drink another glass of this mixture four hours after your six hour fast and drink another one just minutes before you retire to bed.
- Lie on the right side of your body when you sleep for at least an hour. This will ensure that your liver absorbs the liver cleanse detox concoction. Try to restrain yourself from taking midnight snacks as this will only ruin the process. You need determination in order to do this detox liver natural.
- You can continue eating normally as soon as you wake up the following morning. Remember to drink lots of liquids in the following days to continue flushing the toxins in your system. Liver cleanse detox is by far, the safest way to cleanse your liver.